AQUASKY® Atmospheric Generated Aqua
AQUASKY helps to cultivate our precious water directly from the clear blue sky. Cooled and condensed, this air ultimately forms the crisp soft drops that is AQUASKY®.
Filtered and sterilised through ultraviolet, ensures the clean quality of each drop without depleting any of the earth’s precious resources - making this the Art of Pure Water.
- Preserve natural water sources for future generations.
- The attempt to eliminate plastic waste with glass bottles and PLA solutions.
- Provide health benefits with higher water PH level.
- Reduction of carbon foot print by eliminating transport.
- Reduce water scarce.
- Safe drinking water free of chemicals and micro-organisms.
- Improve the taste of tea with pure drinking water.
- Preserve the natural taste of food.
Health Benefits with high PH level
- Helps to neutralize body acidity by balancing the pH levels in the blood
- Slows down the aging process by reducing the amount of free radical damage
- Removes acidic minerals to create a more alkaline water base
- Prevents desease by lowering the acidic state of your body
- Prevents and treats degenerative diseases of the body
- Hydrates the body better than conventional bottled and tap water
- High Concentration of Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium
AQUASKY Atmospheric Generated Aqua Plant
Meet our AQUASKY® Atmospheric Generated Aqua Production in Cape Town.
AQUASKY® Atmospheric Generated Aqua Production
Atmospheric Generated Aqua 1500
- Production up to 1.500 L water day
- Bottling line: Sterilizing, washing, filling and capping
- Production of still and sparkling water variants
- Vitamins and minerals can be added optionally
- Just in time water quality measurement
- Virtual management service and maintenance
- Monitor water production worldwide
How it works
- Warm air is collected by a fan, moving warm and humid air over cold coils
- When the warm air hits the coils it starts to condensate
- Water droplets fall from the coils into a tank
- The water is then filtered and ready for consumption
- Design Ambient Temperature - 8 to 40 Deg c. Altitude 0 to 1800 Meter ASL Working Humidity - 28 to 100 RH%
- Body constructed out of U-304 L Stainless Steel
- Evaporator/Condenser Structure Made of Low Weight Powder coated Aluminum
- Twin Condensing Systems Allowing 50% redundancy in event of system failure
- 500 Liter on board High Grade 304 L Stainless Steel storage tank
Low noise level
- On board Logic Controller with Variable Speed fans to keep machine performance optimal
- Logic Controller has BMS Remote Web Monitoring capability (Modbus 2.0/3.0)
- Major Alarm history kept for diagnostic Purposes
- Machine Constantly Monitors Climatic Conditions, Automatically switching to standby mode
- System fins are epoxy coated making water droplets to release easily from surface
Low energy consumption
|Production||up to 1 500Lt / 24Hrs, 45 000L per month|
|Dimensions||2.00m x 1.72m x 1.92m|
|Water Storage Capacity||500 Liters – Internal|
|Net Weight||1 000kg (Empty) & 1 500kg (Full)|
|Working Temperature||15℃ ~ 42℃|
|Working Humidity||30% ~ 95%|
|Power Supply||380V/420V - 3~ - 50Hz|
|Average Consumption||16.2 kW/hr|
|Maximum Consumption||45.2 Ampère (18.9kW)|
|Frame & Casing||U-304L Stainless Steel|
|Fins||Epoxy coated aluminium fins with excellent hydrophilic properties|
|Air Filter||G4 Coarse dust air filter < 100 micron/m³|
|Filters||Primary 3-Stage Sediment water filtration < 0.2 micron
Secondary SCC (Solid Core Carbon) water polishing filtration
Continuous UV lamp (Ultra violet germicidal) > 40mj/cm²
- Storage tanks are an essential part of the system
- 2500 liter tank directly connected to the air to water production unit
- Extra built in filters
- Both air to water unite and container packed in a customized 20ft container
- Tank equipped with a circulation system and UV lights to prevent algae forming
- Extra metal frame for extra stability of the tank
AQUASKY® Bottling Line
- Up to 6000 bottles per hour
- Fully automated
- No human contact
- Production system zero impact on aqua flavor
AQUASKY® APP for Easy Monitoring
- Bacteria filter status
- Energy consumption
- Daily production
- Level storage tank
- Chemical analysis
- PH level
- 24/7h Hotline
|Filling speed||200 bhp for 500ml|
|Bottle capacity (ml)||250, 440, 750|
|Voltage||380v 50hz 3 phase|
|Machine material||SS 304 (FMCG Standard)|
|Machine size||2100 x 2000 x 2100mm|
Reduce you carbon footprint with glass bottles
Currently one of the biggest talking points is the pollution caused by single use plastic.
Refill & delivery service glass bottles
In Cape Town we deliver AQUASKY bottles in rustic wooden crates and collect empties that are washed and sterilised under strict quality control.
We know how important brand value is to you. AQUASKY oﬀers clients their own branded bottles.